Give us a call today!
Give us a call today!
TEN REASONS TO USE FYLDE PROPERTY RENOVATIONS (FPR).
1. HONEST & DEPENDABLE: Integrity and fairness are the basis of Fylde Property Renovations business ethics, whether dealing with customers, suppliers or fellow team members. Honesty is not the best policy, but the only policy. The Owners and Employees of FPR are in the building business because they love it. They are dedicated to each project and take much pride in the final product.
2. EXPERIENCE: The Owners of FPR and their Employees have many years of experience and a proven track record. Their experience ensures that their projects will be done right and with the upmost professionalism. They also use only proven and reputable subcontractors and material suppliers. Their staff also includes qualified and time served plasterer, roofer, tiler, joiner among many others.
3. COMPANY SIZE: FPR is not a large production builder. They are a small family run building company whose focus is on quality craftsmanship, functionality and value. They emphasize hands-on management style and personal attention to clients. They are large enough however, to handle the larger projects and thus, have the ability to schedule jobs sooner or complete them more quickly, where possible.
4. OFFICE MANAGEMENT: Besides providing outstanding field work, FPR also completes the management of their projects with the upmost professionalism. Detailed estimating, proposals, and material/Subcontractor coordination are essential to a successful project. Their office manager is also very experienced in the company accounting and bookkeeping duties.
5. COST: Fylde Property Renovations strives to assure their customers real value for money at a profit sufficient to provide for the well being of their employees. Their detailed estimates ensure customers that there won't be any hidden cost and they know exactly what they are getting.
6. QUALITY: FPR prides themselves with having a strong dedication to the principle that a quality product is its own best form of advertising. Their employees are part of the best craftsmen in the area. Quality construction continues after the close of the project.
7. SCHEDULE: When Fylde Property Renovations starts a project they commit themselves to getting it done in the timeliest manner as possible. They use the latest tools, techniques, and technology to do the job more quickly. By doing their own site work, concrete, masonry, rough carpentry work, exterior finish work, and interior finish work they have better control of the project schedule and can expedite the project.
8. DESIGN SERVICES: Many of the projects that Fylde Property Renovations require architectural plans, and council planning permission before work commences. By working with a local Architect, we can organise the completion of relevant drawings and calculations, and help submit appropriate paperwork to the relevant council for approval. Detailed plans also allow the project to be more precisely estimated and eliminates questions in the field.
9. SERVICE: Providing customers a complete service package, Fylde Property Renovations guides clients through every step of the building process, from design to material discussion, budget to site arrangement. They consider the details of a project from the start-up, preparing the way for a smooth and positive construction experience.
10. SAFETY: Fylde Property Renovations is sincerely interested in the safety of their employees, the public, and our operations. They hold all relevant public liability insurances to the value of £2million. They also have a Safety Program and their employees are continually trained on safety issues.